Monday, March 8, 2010

Writing

I've started blogging a few years ago, but keep hide/unhide due to unnecessary things being discussed or secret that shouldn't be shared. I admired people who can write and give inspiration/guide, not just rambling about their daily life. Hope I can inspired people one day, hope I can be someone's idol/mentor...

Recently I disconnected myself with broadband world, meaning less internet time for me. Feel like having it so much before, until I feel addicted (not so good addiction) while actually not using it for a good way. Slowly, I make a decision to stop. Currently it has been 36 days. I realized a lot of things can be done with the time I spent online. Read more books (which bought last-last year), continue on new hobby (jigsaw puzzle, and decoupage soon! ) and managing myself a.k.a self improvement. That's some of it, not to mention I have make-over my room too :-).

Despite of having major financial issue before, 2009 has been a real financial surviving time for me. Now, everything has been in place with less headache. Thanks Allah for helping me. Friends, don't loose your hope on Allah, He will help for whom ask Him. And we must put extra effort on it..This 2010 will be my growing year, learn to be matured financially as well...I understand financial freedom and learn to manage my money effectively as well. No more over spend, as Rule #1 : Stay&spend within your means..Currently looking opportunities on ASB, Bank Persatuan, EMAS/GOLD...I know there are others like property, stock market, forex, etc...But since I'm not willing to lose big, so I stick with slower investment. But who knows in future, I might change :-)

Work-wise, I see myself improved compared to 5 yrs back, looks like different me in office. Not a scared girl anymore. I'm still sweet but can be tough and can't be manipulate anymore, hehe..

I am happy with my own description of happiness..Thank you ALLAH..




No comments:

Post a Comment

ppl help colors my day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...