Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Busy BEE

ALhamdulillah..

I'm so grateful I'm still alive and enjoying every moment I have. Exploring new experience and new stuff, alone or together. Creating victories, making mistakes and overcome a problem..That's what life will be, no body's perfect, so do I.

I've on board on a Cruise, but I'm expecting something more..haha
Making a big mistake/unexpected issue at work..whoo, huhu..
Reading 'Rich Dad Poor Dad', aiming to be PublicMutual agent..learn financial.. wish me luck!
Planning trip to Kelantan..nice!

End of April, will receive some incentives but already planning items for that..Rat race, what you expect..Money IN, Money OUT. Salary IN, EXPENSEs out.. Maybe I should put a target for me to be out from the Rat Race..37yrs old? 40yrs old? 45yrs old. Should have appropriate plan for that, not just talking to the air..

In the future entry, wish I can have update about my financial education journey..official or non-official..

Tuntutlah ilmu walau sampai ke negeri Cina...


No comments:

Post a Comment

ppl help colors my day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...