Friday, May 7, 2010

A new journey - financial

Bismillah..

Well, new journey will be begin tomorrow. My first step to become financial advisor. I admit I've make a lot of financial mistakes all this while ( my 5yrs life), I've been in my worst condition. Coming forward, would love to reach financial freedom level. At first, start with financial education, to gain financial control on the way to reach financial freedom. Insya Allah.

Previous 5 years (23-27)(2005-2009) : Car Debt, Card debt, Other debt....Some saving (emergency fund).
Current 5 years (28-32)(2010-2014): Settle Car Debt 2yrs earlier, Reducing Card&Other debt 3yrs earlier?, increasing passive income via investment &knowledge.
Next 5 years (33-37)(2015-2019) : Debt free life, Settle Card&Other Debt. Investment& Saving, explore the world, Haji
Next 5 years (38-42)(2020-2024): Retire, Enjoying life with passive income.
Next 5 years (43-47)(2025-2029): Retire, Enjoying life with passive income

Hopefully I'll achieved..with determination and strong will. Regardless whatever status I hold at that time. Help&love myself to help&love others...

Amin..

No comments:

Post a Comment

ppl help colors my day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...