Monday, December 20, 2010

Me, myself and I...

I always known as a lazy gal. I can sleep whole day without doing anything. I can just lay in front of TV/CDs for the whole day, no eating, no drinking, no shower. Just imagine how lazy am I. That's how strong phlegmatic can be. But phlegmatic can be a good peacemaker to cool-down a heavy arguments.


Well, at the other hand. I'm fairly good in managing & organizing my things since I'm a strong melancholy. I like doing details things like sewing sequins and beads, filing, decorating cakes/biscuits and decorating the house.
-just search 'smiley cushion'...

I'm not a good joker, but I love to hear people make jokes. Especially the intelligent jokes, not the crap. People don't get my jokes, that's why I don't fit to known as sanguine. Even-though I'm fairly cute, but I'm so schema and looks serious, unless I'm leashing my smile.


To lead people and become a leader, you must be a strong choleric. Your command will be followed by other people but hardly you will be loved. People may become obedient and afraid of you, but they're not loving you. I'm not a cruel leader, but I'm still be the leader.


All the characters lies inside me, just the proportion may differ over time. While I'm currently in Phlegmatic/Melancholy, I'm still enjoying my life to the fullest! I hope you do so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ppl help colors my day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...