Saturday, February 12, 2011

Money Sense - Middle Income Trap

Money..a powerful tools for your exchange of things..
Two things that never dropped, Inflation and gold..agree?
It's new quote from me, don't trust it 100% (I don't have the real numbers & fact to support it), but I believe you agree with that statement..


Google 'Money Trap'..sadly no RM picture found...




Yeah, here we are in Middle Income Trap, 'middle income' with no way out... 
example..you not eligible to buy a low-cost house, but you not afford to pay for the middle-cost house either..even I'm a single, spending for my singleness life..but I'm still feel the price of all items (including foods, households,etc) are increasing with very exponential way, while my income still in linear with almost stagnant slope...


You might thinking to become prudent consumer, saving in bank and close you eyes from all the adverts. Have you ever wonder that price keep increasing, your return of investment will never beat the inflation rate. Your RM100 in year 2000 may just value RM50 now? How we will cope with that? ....... 






p/s : click on that 2 articles to see where you are..

No comments:

Post a Comment

ppl help colors my day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...