Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Amazing Malaysia - Perhentian Island

What a surprise.. I haven't realized that Malaysia have a lot to offer (in the scope of tourism). Just last weekend, I've spent the wonderful 3 days in the Perhentian Island surrounded with beautiful beach (crystal clear water), picturesque scenery, wonderful corals, variety color of fishes (esp Nemo and rainbow fishes), a shy turtle and a group of sharks...not to mention delicious foods, friendly chalet staff & helpful boatmen. The below picture speak it all...


Perhentian Besar - part of the beach
(From my 5yrs old camera)
I definitely will come again in the future, can make it as bi-yearly plan. Insya-Allah. Love our nature, protect the world.. so that we can enjoy every moments..First thing first, I would love to learn swimming first so that I can fully enjoy for the next trip. Snorkeling doesn't require us to swim, because you'll floated naturally..But, to explore more area and to dive deeper, it'll done more good to know it. Our beloved Prophet Muhammad also mentioned swimming as one of the 3 basic skills/sports that he highly recommended. Swimming, Archery and Horse-riding. May we blessed with all the skills.


p/s: a great trip to remember, a birthday gift for myself.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ppl help colors my day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...