Alhamdulillah... Thanks Allah for the rewards and good news I received, somehow I feel that I received more than I deserved. Not that I do not want it, but things come so smoothly and unexpectedly than my expectation. I do plan and pray so that everything I plan and I wish will be granted. Alhamdulillah again... Which means I need to do more and more, I must pray hard and give extra effort to be obedient muslimah, be a good person and help each others more. I'm still lack in many areas, and there are many rooms for improvement. Be it the basic Ibadah, the depth of Faith&Iman, the feel and sincerity as Muslim, I must do more! and learn more!
Just a quickie, the new journey will begin real soon...and hopefully the path is clear and I'm able to complete it on time with flying marks and great satisfaction. At the end, it will be my personal achievement and something I want to reach by my 30th birthday. It matters for me. And I hope I'll have the perseverance and the strength to overcome any obstacle that might coming along the way. Ya Allah, let me learn and hopefully from this decision, I can contribute to myself and family, company, Malaysia and Islam...Insya-Allah :-)
| START! (google for this icon) |
Just a quickie, the new journey will begin real soon...and hopefully the path is clear and I'm able to complete it on time with flying marks and great satisfaction. At the end, it will be my personal achievement and something I want to reach by my 30th birthday. It matters for me. And I hope I'll have the perseverance and the strength to overcome any obstacle that might coming along the way. Ya Allah, let me learn and hopefully from this decision, I can contribute to myself and family, company, Malaysia and Islam...Insya-Allah :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment
ppl help colors my day...