Sunday, September 18, 2011

Good Morning teacher

Yesterday 17 Sept marks my 1st class for the MSc course. A full day, 4hr + 4hr makes me really tired at the end of the day. And they will be 1 more class tomorrow 4hr after works. However I feel excited and look forward for the more and more class to go. I love the feeling that I'm here to learn and sharpen my knowledge, after almost 7 years leaving the University and now I'm coming home (University). I didn't know any of the lecturers (except checking them on the Uni website). I do have some fear of unknown because this is 1st course they offer specially for new Gov scheme Mybrain15.


A lot of thing, such as the basic knowledge and new software/tools that are not covered by the lecturer, and we've been warned to prepare it upfront before the Week2. Oh, and we already have 1st Pop Quiz during the first class.


There will be another 14 weeks to go, plus the exam week before I complete the 1st Semester. At the same time, I'm preparing the Proposal for my thesis. I've promised to myself to make this MSc as my second chance as I'm not doing so good during my B.Eng. To be determined despite all challenges and to fully utilized my sources, my brain, my time and whatever it takes to complete the classes and the thesis with good marks, my CPA target is >3.5. Insya Allah.
Old student in the house..


Here I am, at 29...going into classroom again and target the get this MSc by my 30th birthday. Ameen..




p.s: For those still struggling to complete their studies and plan to further study, I wish you all good luck! We're in the same boat, make it float, and make it become QueenElizabeth cruise ship. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ppl help colors my day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...