Sunday, October 2, 2011

Why I love Sunday very much!

Why I love Sunday?


Because that the only day in a week that I can be at home or free for more than 18hrs (3/4 of a day, specifically for the next 5 months) ...


Mon-Tue-Wed-Thurs-Fri-Satur-SUNDAY


just laying down, watching ceiling, think nothing and rest.. read a book or the book read me (really unproductive day)
or
doing my monthly de-cluttering (dreaming of bigger space...)
or 
hanging out with friends, over indulge, become addicted to shop + movie + food + treatment.. (not good for long term, but it's become occasional now, limit to only once a month)
or
explore the nature, smell the salt water and the trees..step on sand, take a dip at beach..or just simply get sweat... (it's nearly end of the year, raining season already started...)
or
........
or
......
or
....
or
..
or
.












I still miss my Sunday..

No comments:

Post a Comment

ppl help colors my day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...