After final exam...
With all the hard-work and smart-work, now it's time to hope for magical result happen...get 'A'? may sound impossible... as long as I'm qualify to do dissertation and graduate, that sufficient..The knowledge is more important compared to the grade, (quote from '3 idiots')..
...and suddenly feel so empty and so free...
No more class, no more test, no more assignment.....which also mean no more good-looking-single lecturer that make me rush to class each time....*wink*wink.. We need to find motivation to do something, that's part of it..
Short Note : Tomorrow will going for another trip, organized by the U.. Phuket, here I come......
--> Motivation to go to work... Fund building for vacation :-)
With all the hard-work and smart-work, now it's time to hope for magical result happen...get 'A'? may sound impossible... as long as I'm qualify to do dissertation and graduate, that sufficient..The knowledge is more important compared to the grade, (quote from '3 idiots')..
...and suddenly feel so empty and so free...
No more class, no more test, no more assignment.....which also mean no more good-looking-single lecturer that make me rush to class each time....*wink*wink.. We need to find motivation to do something, that's part of it..
![]() |
| The future still unknown and mysterious... |
Short Note : Tomorrow will going for another trip, organized by the U.. Phuket, here I come......
--> Motivation to go to work... Fund building for vacation :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment
ppl help colors my day...