My family has been growing from 8 people in 2002, and become 23-1 now... Imagine how noisy and cramped it can become if we gathered for every time balik-kampung event. And how many food need to prepare for each meal. Alhamdulillah, we may not rich but we have big house to accommodate and comfortable enough for every person, and enough food to be served and enough clothes to wear without so much repeatation. Now, I have 11 nieces/nephew now, budget for Raya angpow keep increasing and more souvenir to buy when travelling.
Due to promises to my little nieces to bring them to Penang to taste all foods in Penang, I've plan mini vacation. Earlier it was planned for 4 pax, and at the end I've organized mini family day consist of 15 people, that's half of my family. 3D 2N cuti-cuti Penang, enjoy the scenery and food, showing where I stay-work-hangout-eat-do in Penang. It's just a short trip but I hope everyone enjoyed it, especially the kids. Even my mum is not feeling well, she still follow the plan :-) Thanks Mum! Let's make it yearly event while I'm still in Penang.
![]() |
| Big happy family.. get it here (still have the watermark) |
Due to promises to my little nieces to bring them to Penang to taste all foods in Penang, I've plan mini vacation. Earlier it was planned for 4 pax, and at the end I've organized mini family day consist of 15 people, that's half of my family. 3D 2N cuti-cuti Penang, enjoy the scenery and food, showing where I stay-work-hangout-eat-do in Penang. It's just a short trip but I hope everyone enjoyed it, especially the kids. Even my mum is not feeling well, she still follow the plan :-) Thanks Mum! Let's make it yearly event while I'm still in Penang.

No comments:
Post a Comment
ppl help colors my day...