Friday, July 20, 2012

Ramadhan 2012

Ahlan Wasahlan ya Ramadhan...


Malaysia observed 1st Ramadhan on Saturday 21st July, even some of other countries started on 20th July. E.g US start 20th, Muhammadiah Indonesia start on 20th. Why this thing happened? Even my chinese supervisor asking me since their Chinese Lunar Calendar started a new month on 20th. I also remember that last year, there are some argument that West Malaysia and East Malaysia should celebrate Syawal at different day, due to the 'location' differences and the visibility curve of the moon (Hilal). 


I found one interesting link that explain about this (I hope it's valid link)


http://www.makkahcalendar.org/en/why-ramadan-2012-ramadan-1433-on-20-July-2012-21-july-2012.php
http://www.makkahcalendar.org/en/when-is-ramadan-2012-ramadan-1433-date-20-July-2012-21-july-2012-countrylist.php


Here is info about 2011 (nobody check the validity of email/ppt-chain), the guy below just sharing it:
http://aburedza.wordpress.com/2011/08/20/fakta-ilmiayah-falak-mungkinkah-malaysia-barat-dan-timur-berhari-raya-pada-tarikh-berbedza/
In the same blog, he also explain about the date differences based on current fact, eg.below:
http://aburedza.wordpress.com/tag/perberbedzaan-tarikh-raya/


Malaysian will followed the date whichever approved by the Majlis Raja-Raja, JAKIM and approved committee is using both method Rukyah and Hisab. Wallahu a'lam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ppl help colors my day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...