Monday, July 5, 2010

First Half Closing

Alhamdulillah.. I'm alive and survived until today, still able to breath and enjoy the world around me..

Financially - I have saved doubled than previous year, and I think this is the largest amount I saved so far. (LARGE in my description, it may considered tiny penny for others). Looking forward to increase another 50% by end 2010.

Emotionally - I'm more stable, early 2010 I have mixed feeling about relationship. When I've made decision to stay single, it really clean my mind. I realize happiness is not just about it, even I'm sad...I still have 1000 reason to stay happy & grateful with what I have. I'm stronger.

Working wise - So-so, I think I've reach at the junction level, thinking of where I should headed. Working for the sake of working or working on something I love.

Side business - I found what I'm looking for. The business that suit me and gave me priceless knowledge. I'm hoping for best result.

Knowledge - Is the best of all. Learn, learn and learn.

Hope - I hope & dream of many things...Insya Allah..




No comments:

Post a Comment

ppl help colors my day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...