Friday, July 30, 2010

Negativities killing me slowly

What a hard weeks and times that I have went through.. Struggling is another word for it. While nurturing myself, there are many possibilities that other distractions and enemies keep coming from all direction. It’s important to keep focus on my direction now. People’s opinion and people’s attraction can make you drifted away, but only you can hold your dream and keep your commitment. Pray to Allah to become strong and stronger. May He give me wisdom and strength to face this challenge!

The people I am today are well-known negative, low self-esteem, no focus, low motivation and quiet person. With these attitudes, there are high chances that I’m going to a failure and loser type. Which am I do not want to be, but never take action to overcome it.

The people I want to be are positive, confident, focused, and motivated and friendly person. Those are well-known attitude for successful person. That are what I want to be and I am committed to do changes in my life. I decided to change for my own benefit.

“You are defined by what book you read, what CDs you listen and who you hang out with”. Sound familiar? Anyone object? That’s similar reason when your parent asked you to be friend with good people, the similar reason why you are at this stage of life now.

“If you are born poor, it’s not your fault. But if you die poor, it’s your fault”. I am almost 100% sure that no parents in this world want their kids to inherit their poor life. They dream and pray for better life for their kids. They’ll do their best to give education and tools to make sure their kids’ life changed or improved. But at the end, you are the one that define your own life and responsible for your own action.

Be positive. Decide to be positive and keep your commitment to be positive, act proactively to be positive.

””.... Verily never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change it themselves (with their own souls).”” Ar Ra’d (13:11).


Insya-Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ppl help colors my day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...