Nothing beats the compliment of my mum&family after 4weeks in this program. They noticed I'm losing weight (not losing as much as I target, but my whole body is firmer than before, I guess my fat turned to muscle) and appear slimmer and able to fit smaller size clothes, like my sister's baju kurung. Feel great, look great and being noticed by other people :-) It doesn't mean I'm proud or just 'syok sendiri' but I'm telling you it works!
Food are great at my beloved home and I don't miss a chance to enjoy it because with this program, I can eat the food as long as it in protein-fruit-vege-limited carbo, all our food are from these family, right?
Mmmm.. still happy & smile everyday. But, It just halfway, I still need to complete this journey until the end...Wish I have a strong perseverance to complete this journey and achieve my goal. Good luck and good job!
No comments:
Post a Comment
ppl help colors my day...