Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hungry

Haha..dont misunderstood..I'm feeling very well and healthy during this mission, especially my stomach. (need to minus the day I got fever)...I loose almost 3kg now, and feel happier and feel more beautiful now (dont worry, I wont turn to Erra Fazira).

However, yesterday my food stock finished and no more snack preparation I made last night..so guess what, today I' feel really hungry, even after 1 hr breakfast and after 1 hour lunch..because usually I always eat...so need to go back early and buy some stuff & cook some for dinner and for snacking tomorrow, I'm so hungry now! (I did mention it 2x)..This Health Mission recommend me to eat snacking at interval every 1 hour, so imagine how many snack time I missed. Hungry again..

........

As what life always happened. Be prepared for unexpected. Malay proverb reflect it as 'sediakan payung sebelum hujan'. Even from small things like food preparatin until big things like money for your retirement (that's the big thing for me now, maybe the other thing for you). Lesson learn here,do not procrastinate and always prepared! If not you might be hungry like me today, or broke in your retirement age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ppl help colors my day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...