Thursday, March 31, 2011

Coming to you

With the power of DOA, WANT, DREAM...everything that you wish will come to you when you least expected it or when you have no idea how to achieve it...


I'm not here to be arrogant but I'm here to express my gratefulness and thank to Allah. I may write some of my wishlist earlier this year, but with no plan or how to achieve it.


ALhamdulillah..like the Umrah trip, I can say that it went smoothly and so memorable. Hope this transition bring me to another level of maturity.


Others, like people I met, salary I wish, etc.. but I know there will be some wish that not fulfilled due to my situation, and I really aware that there will be something not really belong to me which why Allah not granted my wish.... 
Googled and found it here


Overall, I satisfied with my life... Alhamdulillah..

No comments:

Post a Comment

ppl help colors my day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...