Mixed feeling now.. unable to describe but here something I can share...
Excited : to be in the most Holliest place in this world and in Islam
Nervous : wish everything going well, this is my 1st time and I want to do it correct.
Happy : never thought this will come very soon, next to perform Haji within 5 yrs from now.
Sad : I don't know if I'll be back, but if I'm not, I hope all of you remember me as the sweetest girl ever (hehe)..If I'm back, I'll haunt you again :-)
Preparation :
- repeating the books, cds and going for the class this weekend
- recite Quran, put myself surrounded with positive and good people
- packing clothes -> half-way done
- money exchange ->pending
-etc
Other preparation :
- finish task and delegate some task
- leveraging time and effort
- list down important document/account and contact number (in case)
- etc
Whooaaa... (wrong mode)
Alhamdulillah...thank you Allah for this... :-)
![]() |
| Insya-Allah, I'm going with this agent : CS Holidays |
Excited : to be in the most Holliest place in this world and in Islam
Nervous : wish everything going well, this is my 1st time and I want to do it correct.
Happy : never thought this will come very soon, next to perform Haji within 5 yrs from now.
Sad : I don't know if I'll be back, but if I'm not, I hope all of you remember me as the sweetest girl ever (hehe)..If I'm back, I'll haunt you again :-)
Preparation :
- repeating the books, cds and going for the class this weekend
- recite Quran, put myself surrounded with positive and good people
- packing clothes -> half-way done
- money exchange ->pending
-etc
Other preparation :
- finish task and delegate some task
- leveraging time and effort
- list down important document/account and contact number (in case)
- etc
Whooaaa... (wrong mode)
Alhamdulillah...thank you Allah for this... :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment
ppl help colors my day...