Love our Earth, before it died....
Be responsible..the smallest effort we can do are like : be minimalist (you don't need many things you own now), buy only thing you needed (so you produce less garbage), don't use plastic bags (I luv Penang), be organic & natural & use environmental friendly products (yeah, I support this)...
For now, I may not have a big voice to be heard by the government, but I do hope many beautiful places in Malaysia were still preserved and not to be sacrificed for the sake of technology....
I came across, this interesting article..as Muslim, we should be ashamed...
(All credits goes to the original author)
![]() |
| If you open Google today, you'll see this...just for today! |
Be responsible..the smallest effort we can do are like : be minimalist (you don't need many things you own now), buy only thing you needed (so you produce less garbage), don't use plastic bags (I luv Penang), be organic & natural & use environmental friendly products (yeah, I support this)...
For now, I may not have a big voice to be heard by the government, but I do hope many beautiful places in Malaysia were still preserved and not to be sacrificed for the sake of technology....
I came across, this interesting article..as Muslim, we should be ashamed...
(All credits goes to the original author)

No comments:
Post a Comment
ppl help colors my day...