Heard from the radio today..the topic is about "Personal Loan", I quote the important point from the discussion. The speaker guest said; If you are determined and have intention to pay the loan/debt until it settled, together with your effort and hard work to reach it. Insya-Allah, Allah will show you the way and help you and give you peace mind...and there are a lot more things they discussed which include why people make loan and make more debts, even-thought they know they can't afford it. Catching latest lifestyle as an example.
I also read one magazine* in clinic (*forgot which magazine), the topic is more or less about "Giving Loan vs Giving Alms". The magazine cited from a Nabi's word or some Islamic scholar, that giving loan is better benefit than giving alms. I think what I can relate is, when you giving loan to someone, that people will work harder to pay you back. Meaning he will doing something with that money, will plan it wisely to spend or to invest and not just sitting still. While when you giving alms, the person most probably will just spend it all, and waiting for the next alms. Remember the famous Chinese proverb,'Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for lifetime'. But this word may not apply to old-poor-grandma who incapable to work anymore, but it apply to some other people. Use your brain to make this judgement ok!
Open our heart and be sincere in whatever we do, may Allah bestow His Mercy to us.
![]() |
| Copy pic from here. |
I also read one magazine* in clinic (*forgot which magazine), the topic is more or less about "Giving Loan vs Giving Alms". The magazine cited from a Nabi's word or some Islamic scholar, that giving loan is better benefit than giving alms. I think what I can relate is, when you giving loan to someone, that people will work harder to pay you back. Meaning he will doing something with that money, will plan it wisely to spend or to invest and not just sitting still. While when you giving alms, the person most probably will just spend it all, and waiting for the next alms. Remember the famous Chinese proverb,'Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for lifetime'. But this word may not apply to old-poor-grandma who incapable to work anymore, but it apply to some other people. Use your brain to make this judgement ok!
Open our heart and be sincere in whatever we do, may Allah bestow His Mercy to us.

No comments:
Post a Comment
ppl help colors my day...