Saturday, June 4, 2011

Back from Bandung

Mission accomplished.


Copy from Rebecca blog.


Shopping - Touring - Dining : all checked :-).. (obviously not 100% all the place)


Shopping : Various Factory Outlet (Jalan Dago, Jalan Riau), Pasar Baru, Kartika Sari Cake
Touring : Tangkuban Perahu, Ciater Hot Spring & enjoying the view along the way
Dining : Sunda Cuisine, Padang Cuisine, and Avocado juice all the time


p/s : I sprained my ankle during this trip, good memory :-)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Everyone of us have different perspective about travelling. Some thinks it wasting, some like it, some don't even bother about it, and go on. It's same like other interest & passion, as individual, I start to enjoy travelling locally and internationally. To see the world beyond my district/state/countries and to understand other people differences. Honestly, I always excited to plan a travel trip, either short or long, local or international and still feels good when arrived home/Malaysia. Enjoy the trip every time and love my country even more :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ppl help colors my day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...