Excited for another overseas trip, still within ASEAN countries..to see the other people's lifestyle, preferences, colors, foods and other culture..or maybe not so other culture since I have Javanese blood also, thick in my vein.. :-)
Bandung is mostly know as shopping heaven, but I do believe it has other main attraction which I'll explore this time, it located in high hill area, specifically surrounded by some active and inactive volcano (sound scary haa). We may similar it to our own Cameron Highland (just based on other people review, we'll see later how it really looks like). With high hope that the time permits and the weather is behave normally.
So, pack light and travel freely to explore the world..
p/s: still in Health Pointe program, don't break the wall!
![]() |
| Googled for Bandung-Wisata-Map |
Bandung is mostly know as shopping heaven, but I do believe it has other main attraction which I'll explore this time, it located in high hill area, specifically surrounded by some active and inactive volcano (sound scary haa). We may similar it to our own Cameron Highland (just based on other people review, we'll see later how it really looks like). With high hope that the time permits and the weather is behave normally.
So, pack light and travel freely to explore the world..
p/s: still in Health Pointe program, don't break the wall!

No comments:
Post a Comment
ppl help colors my day...