Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Far-far away

It's been a while I haven't write anything.. The study have taken a lot of my previous extra time, which is really good. I don't know about you since everyone have their own opinion, but for me it's really a good things. Making myself busy and feel contented, and forget some sad thing and some shocked event that happened to me recently. It's not that I'm running away, but just want to have some space for myself...Being far-far away from problems, and from sadness..


Some time..I wonder why I am at this current situation, with some struggle and maybe some little happy things...Is it I'm too unfortunate? Is it I'm too strong to handle it? Is it I'm the chosen one? Is it a punishment because I'm not a good muslim? 


Straight path...


Thinking a lot about it didn't solve anything. It's within yourself, it's within myself. Back to basic, perform your obligation, stay positive, treat yourself well, be nice with other people that you know or you didn't know....and hope the world will be nicer to you, and may Allah bless you in your daily life...



No comments:

Post a Comment

ppl help colors my day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...