Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Freedom of singleness ?

Having an usual lunch conversation with my lunch buddy..not a consistent buddy but I'm glad I don't have to eat alone (OH NO!!)...

She's 3-4 years younger than me and going to get married soon..another 80 days (she keep counting the days until the W-day) before she not able to enjoy her single life with crazy friends, doing crazy&daring things (in good concept) and nobody cares...guess she's not fully enjoying it since her fiance is soooo controlling her (did I just feel so relieved with Y because he's really give me my own personal time?)...so, the chat continue on planning every weekends activity including outing,trekking etc..

Done with that...deep in my mind, I must be thankful that I'm in this stage now..
I'm single and I can do whatever I want, anytime..
I'm single and I can plan for my day without consulting anyone.. (except my parent on critical&special occasion)
I'm single and I can go back hometown anytime & be my mum's companion when needed or not
I'm single and I can have fun with family, friends without restriction..

Although I can't :
have someone drove me go/back to work
publish my husband/kids pics in fb/friendster
have a equal share to buy house/apt
...**can't think of others right now

I'm so grateful that I'm back to single.. and I want to enjoy my freedom of singleness to it fullest! Lesson learn applied here...can't wait for 2010 PLAN & TO DO things..hopes plan going smoothly...


p/s: I'm not neglecting an importance of marriage & being together... I'm happy at that old times with my ex, and much happier now with Y.. Love and happiness comes in different ways..





No comments:

Post a Comment

ppl help colors my day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...