People changing vows in their wedding day (also-called akad nikah), with promise to love each other and live happily ever after despite hard and happy time they will face later...I love to see that moment, its so touching and meaningful..and right after that, the celebration! makan time...with elegant deco and fancy pelamin, which will cost you a lot...btw, i love to see this also, its so special and wonderful event to remember in a lifetime... :-)
Here some example of wedding vow, which I like..but nothing bet the vow that come truly from your heart...
-------------------------
Groom:
There was darkness for a long time and then there was light, and that light was you. Your love has given me wings, and our journey begins today. I pledge before this assembled company to be your husband from this day forward. Let us make of our two lives one life. I want you for today, tomorrow, and forever.
Bride:
I have dreamed my whole life of having someone as wonderful as you love me the way you do. I give myself to you as your wife, and I promise here to treasure for all of my days the love we celebrate today. Let us bring together our lives and find ourselves anew each day.
-------http://elegantvows.com/----------------------------
And before stop, here something I found a while ago, while doing blog-hopping...
To walk together...
To share and suffer together...
To have someone to share anything with...
To be able to fall asleep and wake up with that person
It’s a beautiful thing…
lovely, isn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment
ppl help colors my day...