In my opinion, everyone must and compulsory to have dream, but not dreaming...Recently I met a few people that have a burning desire to achieve their dream, and they really on their way to make it happened. While they showing their dream, it make me thinking of myself. For so long, I never have a big dream. I just follow the flow, luckily I'm at the good place now, even though I did make mistakes in the past. Allah Maha Penyayang kepada hamba-hambanya. I must be blessed to be where I am now...Alhamdulillah.
Even it only a dream, make sure we have strong desire to achieve it. We must plan and write it properly and specific. I'm sharing what I have read on one of the book by a great dreamer. Each dream can be unreasonable but not impossible. Dream must be written and place/stick on a place that we can read it daily, repeatedly. Human always forget, that act as reminder too, so that we always on track. Put a deadline. One important thing, what will we do or sacrifice in order to meet our dream on that specific time we set. There are no easy way. If we are not willing to put effort and sacrifice our time&energy, we can only dreaming the dream. Dreaming the dream, the easy path to be like what we are now in next 5, 10, infinite years.
Lastly, sign it and tell someone about the dream. That way, we will try our best so that we do not embarrass our-self if we failed to achieve our dream. I do tell few people about my dream, but not specifically.
Here we go.. this specific financially since this is my biggest dilemma now..
****************************************************************************
To achieve RM300k by 2012, to settled all bad debt.
To achieve Networth of RM500k by 2013.
To become Millionnaire (Networth RM 1M) by 2015.
In order to do that, I must work hard&smart,practice the CORE, sharpen my knowledge and skill, especially in my new business. (** I must sacrifice and pay it now, rather than pay it later when I'm old).
*************************************************************************************
~~5 years ago, when I start working after graduate, I told my brother that I want to retire at age 35 (7years to go)... Insya Allah, may my wish&dreams come true...Ameen.
No comments:
Post a Comment
ppl help colors my day...