Monday, June 28, 2010

Time for a change

Life must have an improvement, be it small or big..a little kid once said that! What a wonderful word come out from a 7yrs old kid.

I put some colors to my blog layout, hope I'll enjoy it for long time. It's no longer plain as the title. It reflect my current life. It's more lively and colorful. So much thing happened and I must be thankful because it bring happiness to me. Loves come in different form.

We live in 24hours everyday, but do we fully utilize the time with meaningful things? I realize that there are so much things we can do in 24hrs, 7days/week. Not only coming to work and wasting time watching TV all the time. There will be enough time if you decide to make time for it. Time for self-improvement. Time to learn Islam & practice Silaturrahim. Time to grow your business. Time for charity. Time for families & friends. And importantly, time for yourself. Now we have more quality time, right? Once we decided, make it happen. Do not only talk the talk, we need walk the talk. Action must be in place, and action must be continuous and consistent. Wish you and me a good luck in our path, in a hard journey called life.

A famous Arab proverb said."Time is like a sword, If you don't cut it, it will cut you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

ppl help colors my day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...