I'm sooo tired...Not because of my mission, but mainly due to my short travel to east coast and driving 900km++ in 3 days. Due to time was limited and a lot to be done, it's so hectic..but hopefully, I'll come again :-)
Day 1 : Airport (pick-up sis&cousin), direct to Penang Jetty (request by my cousin)..then visit Z for some review. Lunch at Nasi Daging (nice!),straightly drive to Kelantan..with few stops, Tasik banding, Puncak Titiwangsa, toilets (?) via Tanah Merah-Pasir Mas road. Arrived at KB, check in (big house). Dinner at Yati Ayam Percik, then window shopping at Wakaf Che Yeh. Midnite, henna party with the bride..and zzzzzzzz
Day 2 : Breakfast, ready for wedding (this is groom side). Went smoothly. After kenduri, went to 2nd house, refreshment then out for Pasar Siti Khadijah and Muzium areas. Since all shops and muzium already closed at 5&6pm, we go to PCB and spent time there until Maghrib. Dinner at Sri Chengmai (my relative's restaurant, very nice!) and Wakaf Che Yeh again...and zzzzzzz
Day 3: Breakfast and ready to go back, this time via Rantau Panjang. Arrive Penang and direct to Airport to send my sis and cousin. And I continue to Carwash & Bathroom..hehe..zzzzzzzzz
Enough of that..
Now..I must be fully energized, to be RETIRED early than expected. Did age 35 sound impossible? I want to make it possible. Pray for me, okay :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment
ppl help colors my day...