Friday, November 26, 2010

5 years of work-life

5 years service award appreciation...sounds too loyal to the company, or maybe unmarketable to outside company. We can see in different and both perspective. Neither it's right nor wrong, it's all about perspective :-)


For me, I have a plan ahead. I want to have option in my life, so that I don't really depends with the job. I want to reach certain freedom with my life, to fulfill my desire to do whatever I'm interested with no restriction with money and time. I have a tonnes of list to do and to reach, some short term (1-2yrs), while others in long term run (>5yrs).

How about you? Have you think how you like to be in next 5 years? Is it coming to 10 year service award or be at the place you like most? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ppl help colors my day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...