Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My face skin - after 6 months

This will be my review for new skincare that I'm using. I've planned to switch to other brand since I feel the previous brand (OLAY-BIOESSENCE-HERBALINE-AG2000) not giving the result that I want. Then a friend introduced me to ARTISTRY. With 3-months money back guarantee, I think it's worth a try.

My skin problem is too oily, even after 2-3 hrs of washing face and sometimes a pimples will come out and leave out a scar (because I don't have patience to wait it dry). So, I was recommended to use Balancing Set (cleanser-toner-moisturizer) for oily skin. **By your age 26-27, we should able to identify what is our skin type. You don't really need a dermatologist to tell you that. But still, you need dermatologist if your skin condition getting worst. That's what the expert for, right?

Within 1st month, there are on and off situation of pimples. In 2nd month, I can noticed about the oiliness become reduced and less visible, especially when I'm out during lunch time. And I'm confident to go out without a powder, how great is that? :-) No more foundation to cover scar & flaw, unless for special occasion. Day after day, month after month, I've decided to stick to this brand. Well, initially I tried to get the money back guarantee, turns out I'm loving it, and it smells great too. 

I may not represent your skin or everybody's skin, but for myself I'm satisfied. Now I'm pursuing to use the eye cream,scrub&mask and look forward to try the Whitening and Anti-Aging range. Oh ya, I'm building a fund for that luxury cream (LX Creme), which can make my skin 15yrs younger :-) which recommended for age 35 and above. Maybe when I'm 30, I can start using it....

Sandra Bullock is the spokesperson..and I like her in movie and in this ad also :-)
a snapshot from the LX Creme video Ad, available in Youtube too...


Did I mind you that you are what you eat? Don't just use good skincare,your inner health also must be great. Accompany it with balanced diet, exercise and drink of clean water. Be positive, grateful with your life and don't afraid to dream big!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ppl help colors my day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...