Monday, November 8, 2010

After 6 weeks

Guess I haven't update my progress so far. I've already finished the 4weeks regime and continue with adding more food at Week 5&6 (stabilization with new weight). And still maintain the weight from Week 4, and sometimes decrease :-). Btw, I'm not so good student, sometimes I violate the law in these Week 5&6, but good thing, it doesn't affect my progress.

Using my Medisana Scale, here's my progress :
Weight : Lost 4.3kg (it didn't change much since my water&muscle increase, while the fat decrease)
Fat : Lost 4.8%
Water : Increase 3.5%
Muscle : Increase 0.7%
Waist/Hip ratio : Reduce to 0.76 (was 0.82 (exceed limit)) 
Body measurement : Was 36/30.5/37
                              Now 34/27.5/36  (this I like very much, slimmer &lean body)


Overall, I'm satisfied with my size..Since I'm short (only 1.47m), I may look very skinny if I loose more kg, but I'm okay if I loose more inches..I love to be woman with curves & muscles, not skinny and sick. :-)


I'm happy and enjoying my life..And people noticed my change too! :-)


p/s: have I mentioned that now I can fit to my favourite kebaya (2008 made) & other fit dress, which I cannot fit&use for 2years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ppl help colors my day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...