Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fear Factor - Social Phobia

Just managed to get through 3 events that really frightening me enough.
Get image like this here


-Fear doing presentation
-Fear talking to large audience
-Fear during review/summary


Alhamdulillah, I managed to overcome it. After some years of experience and positive image in my head. That's not a big deal after all, but I'm not 100% recover, I still experience little nervousness prior/during the presentation.


Presentation anxiety is actually common but to my shock, it is ranked same level as fear of death. The continuous unconsciously fear will impact any person through out their life, especially for job related since presentation skill is quite important skill that the worker should have for them to climbing the career. While in everyday life, you may need to become the centre/leader of the event.


Social Phobia (social anxiety) is also listed as one of mental health area. Becoming too extreme may cause you some disadvantages in your journey of life. Life is not about perfecting everything, life is about making mistakes and learn from the mistakes. And that what we called Normal.


One article I found, it mentioned that it may cause death. Mainly due to high sudden heart rate. Beware friends! Practice makes perfect...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ppl help colors my day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...