Monday, January 10, 2011

Your Man

WANTED!! (copy pic from here)
Have you really list down you preference when you start dating. With what kind of person, personality, emotional or appearance? Being a single and still looking, I keep thinking or dreaming to meet someone who fulfills my requirement...I'm not list down all here, but mostly it fit into some category such as :


Muslim and practicing &can be Imam, not smoking, strong sense of financial intelligence, loving & romantic, healthy&live a healthy lifestyle, good looking, matured age&mind, responsible&loving both family, enjoying life, positive, neat and clean, have higher salary and higher saving than me, ambitious and have a 5/10/15/20 yrs plan ahead, height ~30cm taller than me.


I wish Law of Attraction works here, and I do realize the power of love will conquer all....
How about you? Who you married to actually? 


I hope we all will meet the soul-mate and live happily ever after...Ameen...

1 comment:

  1. ..just knowing someone that fit into all these criteria..May Allah bless me and show me the way..

    ReplyDelete

ppl help colors my day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...