Thursday, September 30, 2010

Meal Plan 1

Get flu again and body-ache. Plan to take full rest tonight, rest okay! I guess due to weather condition here. Hot and rainy everyday.

The health program still continue since it'll not affected if I'm sick or not, oh maybe the walking steps reduced because I'm not so well to walk a lot. Might disturb for 1-2 days,but I'm optimist that at the end of 45 days, everything will be as what I imagine&set earlier..Lost 11.5kgs (I'm overweight by 11.5kg!!) ,lost a lot of inches, lost significant fat count and improve muscle,metabolic rate, and my body age (My body 39yrs, 11yrs older than my age!!). Even at this stage, I can see the weight&fat scale change to good. :-)
Today I started to Meal Plan for next 28 days. I can add some other family of food inside, as per program.

p/s: Those reader who interested to loose weight and improve their health and well-being, do not hesitate to contact me. I'll share the details with full attention. I still in my 1st week program, but I confident that this works.

I have also tried other program like in Slimming Centre type, Meal reduction type, Slimming Pills,Slimming Tea,Atkins and etc, (weight lost but re-bounced back after stop). And I find something is missing a bit here and there until I'm being introduced to this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ppl help colors my day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...