Do you have this feeling...
Too scared to wake up
Too scared to go out
Too scared to meet people
Too scared if everything fail
Too scared if I'll die now?
I'm scared...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
And..
Working just enough to stay..
I'm tired. I lack of hope.
My current situation, What's wrong with me?
I'm lack of motivation to wake up every morning to go to work.
I'm lack of motivation to finish every single task given.
I'm scared to go to work.
I have no passion on my daily job.
I want..
total freedom : from wake up early to go to work..to wake up early to do what i want..
stress free life : from scary bank phone calls..to pleasant voice of personal banker/consultant
take control of my life : from other people command..to my only interest
full of love & happiness in my life...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
And..
Working just enough to stay..
I'm tired. I lack of hope.
My current situation, What's wrong with me?
I'm lack of motivation to wake up every morning to go to work.
I'm lack of motivation to finish every single task given.
I'm scared to go to work.
I have no passion on my daily job.
I want..
total freedom : from wake up early to go to work..to wake up early to do what i want..
stress free life : from scary bank phone calls..to pleasant voice of personal banker/consultant
take control of my life : from other people command..to my only interest
full of love & happiness in my life...
No comments:
Post a Comment
ppl help colors my day...