In view of my plan to loose weight (a lot of weight), it must be accompanied with the exercise. The exercises that I choose are jogging and aerobic. Top reason, because both are the cheapest exercise with not so much cost.
Example : For jogging, I just used my 'current' sport shoes and jog at the park. In this case, PISA, Taman Metro..For aerobic, I just joined the Wednesday class at office and some morning aerobic at home, by following a CD (currently follow Denise Austin). I just bought Yoga Mat (~RM30) and 2LBS Dumbbell (~RM16). Some thing that I learn is it's your spirit that make the things going, not because the things that you buy.
It took at least 7days to make a habit..Dont skip and never surrender!
My progress so far, I already started seriously this habit around 2weeks ago, even without daily jogging/aerobic, but at least one activity a day and minimum 10,000 step a day, and a proper diet and nutrition.. I noticed more firm and toned body, my body fat reduced 1% but overall muscle/fat proportion improved (meaning I have slightly more muscle than fat). Still working on it to achieve 25% body fat. Perseverance and patient and consistency....
Example : For jogging, I just used my 'current' sport shoes and jog at the park. In this case, PISA, Taman Metro..For aerobic, I just joined the Wednesday class at office and some morning aerobic at home, by following a CD (currently follow Denise Austin). I just bought Yoga Mat (~RM30) and 2LBS Dumbbell (~RM16). Some thing that I learn is it's your spirit that make the things going, not because the things that you buy.
It took at least 7days to make a habit..Dont skip and never surrender!
![]() |
| May I day I'll be like this... Copy from here |
My progress so far, I already started seriously this habit around 2weeks ago, even without daily jogging/aerobic, but at least one activity a day and minimum 10,000 step a day, and a proper diet and nutrition.. I noticed more firm and toned body, my body fat reduced 1% but overall muscle/fat proportion improved (meaning I have slightly more muscle than fat). Still working on it to achieve 25% body fat. Perseverance and patient and consistency....

No comments:
Post a Comment
ppl help colors my day...