Monday, May 9, 2011

Young in heart

It's on Google page today (celebrate Roger Hargreaves 76th birthday) 


While we're too busy catching up with life, going to work, finding problem's solution, meeting datelines, day in-day out. Do not forget that you need to take care of yourself, especially your heart. Physically and emotionally..Take a break..


It's been a while, I'm not going out to do trekking. Last Saturday, it's really make my day. Went for trekking at Taman Negara Pulau Pinang, and take a dip at beautiful beach of Teluk Duyung (aka Monkey Beach). It's not my first time, but I'm still excited every-time I went there. So, here I am, another level of sunburned! The previous week I went to Teluk Batik with my family. I feel like I'm turned from TAN to superTAN. Wait for few days to turn to my original skin color back. But, it's not a big thing :-)


from Google Images..


I wish I can knew how to swim, so that I can enjoy it more when I take a dip in beach or pool. But recently, I started to know how to float and strike for few step (whatever you call it), and within 1 breath. Another mission before I turn 30.


p/s:
And belated Mother's Day for all Mums in the world. Beside the fast growing technology, don't take it for granted when it comes to your parents & families. Spend quality time with them and appreciate them. You are nothing without them and they know you good enough and always be there for you. I wish I'll have a future great family of my own, when I'm a mother.





No comments:

Post a Comment

ppl help colors my day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...