Nowadays, time flying so fast, without we realize, it has been 10 days since my previous post entry. The 10 days has been filled up with many activities or maybe I'm too busy catching up and focusing on my Health Pointe Program. I'm active again..
My rewards this time : Chocolate Kebaya with Batik skirt (which I have not fit into it for 4 years, wonder how slim I'm before it gradually increased until the current level), and Red Velvet Cake (I need to learn how to bake this cake which looks so sinfully tempting). And additional reward will be from Sis Z, a picnic treats in Penang or Port Dickson Beach. The main target I want to reduce is my VIsceral Fat (current: 7, target 3) and Body Fat (current : 31%, target : 24%). I'll update the progress after complete the first cycle and make it my lifetime habits.
Below pictures, help you understand the Body Fat and proportion to your health. It's not only for beauty, it's for long term health and life. My personal opinion : I belive LEAN and MODERATELY LEAN is the best for you to have. I'm now in EXCESS FAT area, and target to MODERATELY LEAN. If this achieved, I'll target for LEAN. One at a time dear..range 21-25% looks perfect.
While this for men out there..
Other significant achievement you can do is 'Blood Donation'. Helping others with no cost (which many people are so calculative today), and here you're helping someone's life. I'm not doing so much yet, but just started this interest (can it called as hobby?) since 2009, and now in my 4th time. Remember, maximum is 4 times per year (may vary per person and type of donation), since they only allow blood donation every 3 months for you to recover and the blood to be replaced.
Lastly, I need more efficient in planning. Planning my time, my exercise, my food, my family, my work, my business, my hobby, my love (gulp, still waiting), and the list go on... I've read on one article, it took 3weeks to something become your habits and registered in you brain..And I just in second week, keep going!
My rewards this time : Chocolate Kebaya with Batik skirt (which I have not fit into it for 4 years, wonder how slim I'm before it gradually increased until the current level), and Red Velvet Cake (I need to learn how to bake this cake which looks so sinfully tempting). And additional reward will be from Sis Z, a picnic treats in Penang or Port Dickson Beach. The main target I want to reduce is my VIsceral Fat (current: 7, target 3) and Body Fat (current : 31%, target : 24%). I'll update the progress after complete the first cycle and make it my lifetime habits.
Below pictures, help you understand the Body Fat and proportion to your health. It's not only for beauty, it's for long term health and life. My personal opinion : I belive LEAN and MODERATELY LEAN is the best for you to have. I'm now in EXCESS FAT area, and target to MODERATELY LEAN. If this achieved, I'll target for LEAN. One at a time dear..range 21-25% looks perfect.
![]() |
| Copy from this site : |
![]() |
| For Men, they slightly need less fat. |
Other significant achievement you can do is 'Blood Donation'. Helping others with no cost (which many people are so calculative today), and here you're helping someone's life. I'm not doing so much yet, but just started this interest (can it called as hobby?) since 2009, and now in my 4th time. Remember, maximum is 4 times per year (may vary per person and type of donation), since they only allow blood donation every 3 months for you to recover and the blood to be replaced.
![]() |
| I'm Blood B+ |



No comments:
Post a Comment
ppl help colors my day...